Terms and conditions
Legal warning: .
The Confecciones Creativas Lencas Store based in La Esperanza, Intibuca processes personal data provided by the User to comply with and, additionally, confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process online orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by the law.
1. Grupo Ferh's personal data controller, in accordance with Honduran national law, does not share any information found in its database with third parties.
2. Personal data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of the personal data
1. The controller processes the personal data obtained with the consent of the Client and is collected through the purchase order and the fulfillment of the order created in the online store of Confecciones Creativas Lencas.
2. The controller processes only the identification and contact data of the Client that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for order submission and accounting purposes, and for necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website.
2. For the fulfillment of the online order created by the Client (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller;
4. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The controller stores the personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client and for 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period stipulated for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that process Customer personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the online order between the Controller and the Client.
The controller's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (online shop platform);
Google Analytics (web page analytics);
In accordance with the Regulations, the Client has the right to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to erase personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email sent to email@example.com
personal data security
1. The controller declares to take all necessary technical and organizational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where the data is stored, in particular to secure access to the computer with a password, the use of anti-virus software and regular maintenance of the computers.
1. When placing an electronic order on the Grupo Ferh website, the client confirms that they are informed about all the personal data protection conditions and accepts them in their entirety;
2. The customer agrees to these rules by checking the checkbox on the purchase order form;
3. The controller may update these Rules at any time. The new updated version should be posted on your website.
These Rules will become effective on 01/04/2021